Monday, February 22, 2010

Swertihan nalang sa buhay..!!

Sheena here!! just dropping by to say hello to my blog. hehehe. It's been a while. Haha. Nobody has seen my blog, it's okay. Sana nga wala ng tumingin. Hay, buhay sa school. it's okay, i can handle naman, it's the third semester na naman e. I wish I can pass all my subjects and I can get the scholarship that I've really want since the first semester. I wanna really help my parents financially, even tough I have the things that i want, I want to help them in paying our tuition fees. I always have a 1.95 in my grade, I wanted to raise my average, but sometimes I'm too lazy to do it, To study hard, and sometimes I get lazy in doing my assignments and reviewing mg lessons, when I have long exams. I hope that this term I will not fail any of my subjects. I'm worried na baka I have a fail mark on my grade. I'm scared that my parents specially my father will get mad at me, and be disappointed for what i have done with my studies. I want to review all the lessons and practice myself in math. I have three math subjects right now. I don't know how to handle it sometimes, But i will try to pass it all. I thing I'm taking life to easy, just being a jerk. Not finishing my assignments and being a stubborn child, but it's too often. hehehehe. I'm not really getting a good night sleep, because I always doing the reports, the essays, the assignments, the reviewer at night, because I'm too lazy to study at the afternoon, and taking my subjects easy. I THINK CHEMICAL ENGINEERING IS NOT THE BEST FOR ME. I THINK EASYEASY (ECE/ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING)

hahahaha.. KORNY!!

just laugh!!


nosebleed na ko, i think I'm developing a hemorrhage, so many words in English, hahha, i can't believe that I constructed all this words. hehehe. I'm not fond of English eh. I can't express them in my mouth, In writing maybe. but I always have grammatical errors.

thats it na. I'm done with the day. hahahaha..


GOODLUCK TO ME!!! I NEED IT. HAHAHA.

GOING STRONG TO MCL.
MAKING PEOPLE PROUD OF WHAT I WILL BE DOING IN THE NEAR FUTURE!


ACT LIKE AN ENGINEER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment