Monday, February 22, 2010

MISS HIM

NAHOHOMESICK AKO!!
even tough I'm in our house, I miss my LOLO HENYO!!

I love my grandfather, and he loved me back, that is why i really cry, as in CRY in his funeral. T_T

I didn't really sleep during his funeral. I was afraid that I might see him in my dreams. I was a child back then e. I'm twelve years old. I can't forget the time when we got to our grandfathers house and saw his body at his bed, and its very cold. I just burst in tears and gave him hug. I can't believe I did it. but its so refreshing when I've done that, because I tought of him in heaven, having a good time, and happy. Now I want to see him. I MISS HIM SO MUCH :(


My grandfather, was a very benevolent and loving person. When I was little, I went there every weekend. and every single day when i don't have classes. Since my grandfather left us, I don't really go there now, because I thought of him when I'm inside the house. :(

I realize now, that I must value the time and the memories we've been together.
The times, when we wake up very early and pick up sampaguitas, you can really smell the fragrant of that flower, it smell very good, like a perfume. I MISS THAT SMELL!! hMM..

The times when, he reached for the flower of the champaka tree and we pick it up under the BIG tree. I miss him very much as in!

And when I'm hungry, he's there to give money, for me to buy food. I really envy him for what he have done in his life. The accomplishment, the times of glory and the times of trials that he is facing and got trough. I wish he is still with us, but I know that he is happy in heaven with my grandmother. I wish them all the best in heaven. And what I'm trying accomplish now is dedicated to them and the times that we are very happy as a family..




I LOVE YOU LO!!!
SALAMAT PO NG MARAMI!! MISS KO NA PO KAYO!!


LO!! INGAT PO KAYO JAN!!
I KNOW YOU ARE WATCHING ME EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'M HAPPY :)



TRYING TO BE HAPPY! EVEN IF THEIR GONE!! I LOVE THEM.




SHEENA MAE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment