Wednesday, February 17, 2010

hay buhay!! (hay LIfe??)

It's 10:32 pm, still bored and have no one to talk to.. i'm just here in our balcony typing and chatting with a friend in highschool, planning to go to enchanted kingdom here in sta. rosa. hayyyy!!! i miss them so much. If I see them I will give them the POWER HUG!!! hehehe.. and a kiss of course. I want to sleep with my feelings being poured out. i can't think of how or where to pour out my feelings, so I log in and type. even though i have grammatical errors..hehe. it's okay. we are not all perfect. HAY!! BUHAY!! I wish life could be more easier. I have classes tomorrow at 7:00 am so i have to wake up 5:00 am, I have a quiz pa tomorrow in social science. HAY!!! here is the problem. there is someone who wants to court me. he lived here in our village, and I'm beginning to like him. and when he show up to me, i leave, because I'm not comfortable around him. But i think he is cool, friendly and fun to be with. HAAYYY!! AYOKO NA!!! hehehe.. i can't live like this. i have to express my feeling, but I'm too scared in doing it. baka i may do the wrong decision or hurt him. he have high expectations na sasagutin ko sya. HHHHAAAAIII!! NNNNAAAAKKKOOOO!!! a little bit later, he went to our neigbor's house. i think he is mad, because I didn't speak to him. haiI!! how is he n ngaun.?? hmmmppp.. i feel guilty for what I've done. i think he really is mad and at the same time disappointed with what I've done. MR. LOVE!! what will i do??? hehehe.. joke lang!!
Tae tae naman ako e.. kinakausap ko ang blogster.. heheh. I think I'm insane.. My nose is bleeding.. so many words to be translated to english. But I can stop worrying about him. I want to say sorry, but i can't HAI!! i wish he can read this page. hmmppp!!!

hai!! I'M NOT SLEEPY!! HEHE!! GOODLUCK TO ME TOMORROW. MY EYE BAGS ARE LIKE SWELLING UP.. IT HURTS SOMETIMES.!!

When he wan texting me. I thought of him as a childish boy.. hahha. But i was wrong. he is sweet and lovable person. hmmp. he always care for me and always ask me i have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner. I think I don't deserve him. I'm to harsh.. hhhhhmmmmpPpp!





SANA WALANG MAKABASA!!
(I WISH NO ONE WILL READ)




SORRY TOO SHY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment