Sunday, June 14, 2009

EXPERIENCING COLLEGE!

1. In the first few days you've spent in MCL, how would you compare your highschool life to what you envisioned college life to be?



This monday, I experience going to school by myself. I can commute by myself.

Today, i was very impress at my school. I didn't know that that school was very kind to students like me. I thought that this school wasn't like my school in highschool, i thought that this school doesn't care about their students, i was wrong. In our subject today, values education, I learned that this can work my way to succeed in life, i was encourage to perform at my best. I learned to be an independent person and can trust myself in any decision that i made. And having friends around, this can accompany me in adjusting to college.

2. What is the importance of Values Education?


The importance of values education in my life s that it teaches me things that I didn't know before. Like good moral, responsibility and vision with god in my life. It teaches me to be closer to god and be reaponsible in all the decisions that i do in my life and be responsible to it. It teaches me to share the knowledge that i got from the church to the outside world. Values Education is important to life, because it is the words that can lead you to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment